Holy Spirit New Beginnings Ministry Announces
For Widows & Widowers who want to find joy in living again!
Join us for a weekend especially designed to help you recognize new direction for your life while still treasuring memories of your loved one.
Joyful Again! is a unique peer ministry based program designed to help widowed persons move, with God’s help, through bereavement toward spiritual and emotional wholeness. Although the retreat is Catholic based, persons of any religious affiliation are welcome to attend.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Joyful Again! includes video presentations, time for reflection, small group sharing, journaling and prayer services.
IS THIS WHAT I NEED?
Joyful Again! is for you, if you have…
- Been to support groups, but are still asking, “Does it ever get better?”
- Been unable to move on to build a new life for yourself
- Been unable to resolve guilt issues.
- Celebrate your loved one’s life
- Reflect on the impact your spouse’s death has made on your own life
- Share your story with trained facilitators who also have been widowed.
WHERE AND WHEN?
Joyful Again! is being held at Holy Spirit Catholic Church on Saturday and Sunday October 20th and 21st, 2018.
Saturday 8:45 am – 7:30 pm
Sunday 8:45 am – 4:00 pm
COST $100 includes meals and all program materials
QUESTIONS Contact Susie Cram or Patti Fitzpatrick at 702-459-7778 or email email@example.com
Location of Holy Spirit Office
Contact Us: Phone: (702) HLY-SPRT (459-7778)
Fax: (702) 437-9548
Mailing Address: 5830 Mesa Park Drive 89135
Location(s): Office: Inside the the Church, 5830 Mesa Park Drive (at Russell)